Moms! Moms are special people with special wants and needs. During my one work day back from vacation I found a treasure trove of press releases about mom-related polls and surveys just waiting for me in my rss feeds.
What do moms want? Mostly fake sugar, cash and bowling balls.
- Perfect Gift For Mom… A Bowling Ball? Bowling Sees Spike In Participation Among "Mom" Consumers
- Moms Prefer a Different Type of Green This Mother’s Day
- Flowers and Gifts are Nice, but Mom Really Wants a Clean House for Mother’s Day
- Moms Confirm Their Interest in Buying Products Made With the Truvia® Brand for the Whole Family
- PartSelect.com Honors Mom with Five Appliance Maintenance Tips This Mother’s Day
Previously, preggos were thought to be mute.
Forty-three percent of adults want Sandra Bullock as their own mom. She is also in the number one spot at 33% for celebrity mom men most want to date. I'm confused, how say, a 35-year-old could biologically have Sandra Bullock as a mom.
And most importantly, moms receive ten free wings at Hooters today!